What is the International Pairs?
International Pairs is a worldwide golf competition for amateur club golfers with a recognized golf handicap and is arguably the World’s largest amateur pairs golf competition.
International Pairs are specifically aimed and designed to give the amateur, handicap clubs and public handicap-registered golfers, the possible opportunity to play at a higher level against golfers of other countries in exciting tournament conditions.
Golfers at Invited clubs are only 2 steps away from qualifying to represent their club and country at the International Pairs World Final Venue, all expenses paid.
Qualify through your local club to secure your place in the
Ireland finals. All expenses paid
Qualify at the Ireland finals to represent your club and country at the International Pairs World Finals. All expenses paid. Venue and Date TBA Soon
- Qualifying events are run by the clubs concurrent with their club competitions.
- Players pay a once off additional fee to play in the qualifying event at the club.
- A club will hold up to 3 qualifying events.
- Winners from these qualifying events go through to the International Pairs Ireland Country final. All expenses paid!
- Winners of The International Pairs Ireland Final will go through to the World Finals.
The World Finals:
- Flights and transport from Ireland to the World Finals Venue are covered.
- For the players it is based on 2 people sharing.
- Accommodation for 4 nights. including breakfast.
- Practice round day after published arrival, competition round 1 and competition round 2.
- Dinner and official functions on 4 evenings with cocktails, entertainment and limited specified beverages.
- Lunch after golf at the facilities provided by the club.
- 1 Tournament Golf shirt per person.
- Gift pack upon arrival.
- Range balls on each day as specified within the tournament conditions.
- Pull cart for 3 rounds